August 17, 2013

Back To School Sale 2013

Krista from The Creative Chalkboard made this adorable banner!


The back to school sale is here and I could not be more excited! 

I have spent a good part of the day working on some things that I wanted to finish for my store, leaving feedback so I can get my TPT credits and pushing the "move to cart" button. Can I just say that I love to clear my wishlist!?!

My fiance and I are selling our house and buying a new one in the next 30 ish days. I am suppose to take it easy this sale. But really-- I am not sure it is going to be possible. 

I am sure your wishlists are overflowing but incase you needed just one more thing here are some of my latests and greatest.

The best deal in my store is a relatively new product I am offering called "BUY MY STORE!" This includes EVERYTHING -- even things I add in the future. This will usually be $200 but I have it discounted to $175 since it is so new. You can purchase during the back to school sale for $126. This may be the only sale I offer this product so snag it now!


Click on the links below to check out the product. My classes new favorite is the High Five Game!

 

 

 



 
 
 
  




Happy Shopping! I will be back later in the week to show you what I purchased!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie,

    I'd like to start by saying that your Blog looks great!!! My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you get to keep 70% of the profit. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com/blog/

    If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete