May 6, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Sale

Thanks Wizard Of Boz for the graphic!
Just incase you haven't heard there is a big huge sale at TPT on May 7th and May 8th. My entire TPT store will be 20% off and if you use the code TAD13 you will receive an additional 8% off. 

Check out some of my products below!

I bundled my phonics packs. Regularly this bundle is $23.00 which is over 20% off. During the teacher appreciation sale you can get this MEGA bundle for about $17.00!!



Some assessment packs that may help you at the end of this year or to prep for next year!


Some packs that you can use all year long!


Activities for end of the year fun!

Thanks so much! Don't forget to provide feedback on past purchase so you can cash in your TPT credits for an even better deal!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the TPT linky but I am already a follower! Your blog is very sweet. Your TPT packets look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog while looking for data binders! Wish I had found you sooner when the sale was still on! :) Love all your great ideas, I'm your newest follower!

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete