I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!
1. This is my back table. Don't judge. I have been assessing like a crazy women for the past week. Think DRA, STAR, Sight Word Lists, End of Year Math Tests, Math Bench Mark Assessments. It's all worth it and amazing when we place kids into classes with an even balance for our first grade teachers but oh my.
2. Check picture one back out for my second picture of the week. See the BLANK poster board behind my reading table? Well... that my Science Fair Project. Our Science Fair is next Thursday. There is a seriously good chance I am going to have jury duty Monday and a field trip Wednesday. Which means Tuesday is going to be Science Fair Project Day. Don't even get me started on what day is "We Have to Finish these Assessments Day."
PS. I am on Science Fair Committee. They may kick me off if I don't have a board for the actual Science Fair.
3. Ah running shoes. I did workout three days this week. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. BAM! Wednesday was traumatic. My sister lives about a mile away so I rode my bike to her house. About two houses away from hers I got stung by a bee. I still have a welt on my leg. I am obviously a big baby but now I have serious sympathy for anyone who gets stung by a bee. I say take the week off- rest, recover.
4. One of my bridesmaids got me this cup on the day we went dress shopping. This is my new drink cup for school in the morning. Starbucks tastes so yummy out of this cup!
5. I am going to do a whole post on these but I cannot wait to share them with you! They are clear protectors to save you from making tons of copies! I have been putting my addition and subtraction papers in these and I LOVE them. My kids are rocking the addition and subtraction facts because they love these. May I also say that they are so easy to erase from, which happens to be my favorite part!