April 2, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky- Favorites


I am linking up for Let's Get Acquainted with Flying Into First Grade! Check out her blog and link up!

Favorite Place to Shop:

I love Express. I could shop in this store for hours. I can find comfy clothes, jeans, work clothes, and dress pants all at one place. This weekend they had a huge 40% off sale and I may have hit up two different stores!

Favorite TV Show(s):



When answering this question it became quite clear that I watch too much TV. I have watched Grey's since the beginning and boy do I love some Greys. If you call me on Thursday nights around 9 I will not answer and I am busy (unless theres a rerun!) I also love Scandal, the show on right after Grey's.

But I do love Friends too. Friends is my "creating show." Whenever I am creating or working I watch Friends because I don't actually need to watch the TV to know whats happening -- thats the perk of watching each of the episodes at least 22 times before!

Favorite Sweet Treat:

Have you had peanut butter M &Ms before? If not, do not eat them. If you have, you know my addicition. I had never eaten one of these until around Halloween this year when my friend bought a bag. Now I think I have consumed at least 10 bags since Halloween. So good- yet so bad.

Favorite Food:

I love pizza. I can always go for pizza. 

Favorite Restaurant:

I go through phases with my favorite restaurant. My newest favorite restaurant is Outback. I LOVE their Ahi Tuna appitizer. I order one for the table but everyone knows I would happily eat it all by myself!


Thanks so much to Flying in First Grade for hosting such a fun Linky!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I once sat with a friend and watched the first 3 seasons of Grey's on DVD... oh, the good ol' days! Still, I love me some Grey's, too! I haven't watched Scandal yet but it is very intriguing!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out that I'm teaching kinder next year...so excited yet so nervous! Your blog is the first kindergarten one I've found. I can't wait to see all your great ideas and to get to know you better.

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete