I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday! Lots of exciting things to share with you this week!!
1. We got back from Jamaica on Monday. It was such a fun vacation. We went zip lining and visited Dunn's River Falls. We also got engaged. I was so surprised.
2. I have been working with this Pre-K baby who happens to also be my favorite (only) nephew! We have been working on his letters and he is learning so much. We have been working our way through Abby's RTI Letter Recognition Pack and will move towards the Letter Sounds Pack in the next few weeks. The letter pack is pictured below. If you have Prek or K babies who are still learning their letters this pack is a no brainier. If your kids are past this point this year- wishlist it for next!!
3. My kids favorite activities from my MLK and American Symbols units was the book I made to read to them. I just laminated the pages and put it together. These books went right into the reading center and I just love hearing them read the books. Most have memorized the words from when I read it to them. But they are still pointing to those sight words and using beginning sound strategies to figure it out when they don't remember a word. Anyways I have added a book to my Earth Day unit and I am hoping my kids love it!
4. After we got home and picked a date for the wedding I knew I wanted to ask my bridesmaids right away. So I made these little gifts for them. I have given one out already but my sisters and best friend from college will be home for Easter so I am impatiently waiting!
5. As I reach my almost 1 year mark on TPT I am also having a fun time making over some of my older units. I am so happy that Spring Break Intersession has given me the chance to do some makeovers. If you have purchased these units please re-download. I have updated Earth Day, Egg-cellent Easter Activities, and Gardening Fun! On my "to finish before the end of spring break" list are Weather Fun, Ocean Adventures, and Splendid Space.
So happy to actually get this post out on a Friday. Can I just mention how much I adore the productivity of spring break.