February 2, 2013

Five For Friday and A SALE!


This is my first time linking up for 5 For Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!

Here are my 5 random this from this week!

1. First off its Saturday -- whoops! I had good intentions of posting this on Friday but I accidentally fell asleep at 9 yesterday. It was glorious! 

2. Friday afternoon most of the team stays late at school to prep for the next week! We pulled all of our craftiness together to make this penguin tree map to accompany our penguin unit next week!


3. We had all sorts of ground hog day fun on Friday! We read stories, made predictions, made a graph and analyzed our data! The kids loves these activities! Click on the pictures to see more of my unit!





4. Teachers Pay Teachers is having a Super Sunday Sale on February 3rd! My store will be marked off 20% and Teachers Pay Teachers will add an additional 8% off when you use the code "SUPER" at check out. I will keep my store on sale on Monday for anyone who forgot a few things (but the code won't be available for the extra 8%.)



Thanks to Ashley Hughes   for the awesome graphic!

5. I have 18 things on my Teachers Pay Teachers wish list-- and I still have more shopping to do! When I did the calculations last I was going to be over 100 dollars (including the discount!) But hey I love a good sale!


Here are some of my newest products that you may find helpful!
Click here to check out these products at my TPT store!

 
 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That penguin is ADORABLE! Your kiddos will LOVE it!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We had a great time filling in the tree map! I am going to hop over to check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Carrie,
    Love your blog! I agree that penguin is super cute! It almost makes me wish winter wasn't just about over - almost! :)

    Laura ~ First Grade Spies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using the Can, Have, Are Charts, I use it for a lot of topics! I love that it helps the kinders put together sentences more independently.

    ReplyDelete